Thank you for providing the terminal output. Although, there isn't any indication of an error from the output. Is it possible to provide a screen recording of the behavior you're experiencing? If so, I ask that you record the following actions.
1. Open Fiddler Everywhere
2. Click the Capture/Capturing button
3. Click the Settings Icon to open the Settings Dialog
4. Click the HTTPS Tab
5. Click the Connections Tab
6. Click the Gateway Tab
7. Close the Settings Dialog
8. Hover over the Network Tab
10. Open a terminal and run dotnet --info
Once I have the above information, I will be able to provide a better response.
Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you and I look forward to your reply.
Eric R | Technical Support Engineer
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items