When you add a new join table in the database, the table could be recognized as a basic table instead of join table and because of that in the model it will occur as a class with two associations. In this case, you should manually create the Many-to-Many association in the Domain Model.
To do that, you could follow these steps:
1) Delete the Domain Class associated with the Join table from the Domain Model.
2) Open Model Schema Explorer
and find the Join table.
3) From the Properties window change IsJoinTable
property to True.
4) Create an association between the two classes and open the association for edit with the Association Editor
5) In RelationalView
check Use Join Table check-box and select the Join Table from the drop down.
6) Manually Map the Ids from the tables to the Join table.
Then you will have Many-to-Many association between the two classes.
I hope that helps.
Check out the latest announcement
about Telerik Data Access vNext as a powerful framework
able to solve core development problems.