This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Navigation Between Page throws 1001 Exception

1 Answer 106 Views
Book
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mark asked on 18 Sep 2011, 07:40 PM
I am using the Silverlight 4 Navigation template and placing RadBook inside a "Page" (sdk:Page). Navigation works fine and the RadBook dispays properly on load. When I flip between page 2 & 3, the screen default to a blank screen and throws a Runtime Error with the Message AS_E_Unknown_Error (precisely SCRIPT5022: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application Code: 1001 Category RuntimeError Message: AG_E_UNKNOWN_ERROR MethodName:) generated from the from the SilverlightTestPage.aspx. 

I have set the RightPageIndex="1"; IsVirtualizing="True" and have unique names (x:Names...) for each BookItem. Each Item contains a RichTextBox with a unique name. On the page.xaml, there is no code behind related to the Book or BookItem. Did I miss something in the codebehind?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kiril Stanoev
Telerik team
answered on 21 Sep 2011, 04:12 PM
Hi Mark,

Thank you for contacting us. Everything you describe seems just fine and I am not sure what is causing the issue. Could you please send us a sample project reproducing the issue. This way we will be better able to assist you. Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Kiril Stanoev
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Tags
Book
Asked by
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kiril Stanoev
Telerik team
Share this question
or