Pretty weird... the culprit was a "mysterious" field that popped out of nowhere in one of my main classes.
|private IList<object> link = new List<object>()
Dropping it out of the code fixed the thing.
Seems like it had nothing to do with Tekerik OA.
My sincere apologies.
I am able to read smoothly from DB and populate objects now.
Will try to write and update DB (should go fine, I guess)
Reverse Mapping from our MSSQL shadow instance went well I might say.
Had some glitches with automatic classname generation that i've fixed by editing NamingRules.xml
Had also some quirks with few unhandled datatypes.
By the way, I don't know if there is a way to configure SQL types to .NET Types mapping, in order to override the default mapping, or to handle unhandled types like datetime2.
Besides, Although I ran the wizard, I had to manually change backendconfiguration id and mappingname from "mySQLxxx" to "MSSQLxxx". But I suppose this is no big deal since it has no technical impact I guess.
Anyway, thanks for your really precious support.
I'll be posting if I have some other issue.