This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

License message in Q1-2010?

3 Answers 47 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Björn Metzinger
Top achievements
Rank 1
Björn Metzinger asked on 19 Apr 2010, 10:33 AM
Hello

I recently noticed that the screen goes cyan with some Telerik message on it when the silverlight application starts. After some seconds it returns to normal view. This didn't happen before and only occurs on our test- and production servers, but not local (dev ide). However, we can't read the full message as it is cut at the right border of the app.

Is this a new license protection system built in in Q1-2010 (or some later internal build), and how can we get rid of it? Of course we purchased a full license.

Thank you.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Miro Miroslavov
Telerik team
answered on 22 Apr 2010, 11:05 AM
Hi Björn Metzinger,

Can you please re-build your projects (get the new xaps) and publish them to your test and productions servers. This should fix that issue.
If you still have problems please contact us.

Greetings,
Miro Miroslavov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Andrew
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Sep 2010, 08:31 PM
I am having this same issue. Once built my product always displays this demo message. Is this an issue with Q1-2010?
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik team
answered on 24 Sep 2010, 02:09 PM
Hi Andrew,

I noticed that you have downloaded only the Trial version of our assemblies for Silverlight 4. Please make sure you download the DEV assemblies and update the references in your solution.

Regards,
Veselin Vasilev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Björn Metzinger
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Miro Miroslavov
Telerik team
Andrew
Top achievements
Rank 1