This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Licence is broken after update to 2011.1

5 Answers 58 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Artem
Top achievements
Rank 1
Artem asked on 10 May 2011, 11:03 AM
There was WebUI Test Studio Developer edition 2010.3.1421 installed with the license. Installation of 2011.1 version proposed to upgrade my current installation and I've confirmed it. Now when I'm trying to open any project with WebUI tests I've received the message that I should use Trial version or confirm my license again by telerik account.
In the list of installed programs there is only 2011.1 version so I can't just uninstall it and use previous version.

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stoich
Telerik team
answered on 10 May 2011, 11:30 AM
Hello Artem,
   could you please specify the account with which your licenses are associated. We found about 10 Telerik accounts associated with Stella Systems. However, none of them had any purchases listed. Please give me the specific account under which the licenses were purchased (the License holder) and I'll look into the issue.

Greetings,
Stoich
the Telerik team
Do you think you know all the new features coming out in Test Studio R1 2011? Think again - we have some surprises and will share them with you in the What's New in Test Studio R1 2011 Webinar on May 12th.
Register Today!
Artem
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 May 2011, 11:32 AM
Hello Stoich,

In my profile there is no Stella Systems. There is Datakomm company.
Stoich
Telerik team
answered on 10 May 2011, 11:38 AM
Hello Artem,
    regardless please specify your License holder so that I may examine your license status.

All the best,
Stoich
the Telerik team
Do you think you know all the new features coming out in Test Studio R1 2011? Think again - we have some surprises and will share them with you in the What's New in Test Studio R1 2011 Webinar on May 12th.
Register Today!
Artem
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 May 2011, 11:54 AM
License was for kig@datakomm.dk
Accepted
Stoich
Telerik team
answered on 10 May 2011, 12:44 PM
Hi Artem,
    I sent you an email with the details regarding the activation.

Kind regards,
Stoich
the Telerik team
Register Today!
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Artem
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stoich
Telerik team
Artem
Top achievements