This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Latest JustCode has caused issues in VS 2008 Edit > Find and Replace menu

2 Answers 23 Views
Code Navigation and Search
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
SUNIL
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
SUNIL asked on 11 Nov 2010, 04:45 PM
I installed an update for JustCode yesterday. Ever since then, the menu under 'Edit > Find and Replace' has stopped working. Even though the menu is enabled in VS 2008, clicking on any one of the menu items like 'Quick Find' or 'Quick Replace' does not open a window like its supposed to.
I think the reason is the latest update from JustCode since I have not installed anything else in last few days.

Can someone please let me know if this is a JustCode issue and how I can solve it?

Thanks
Sunil

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
SUNIL
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
answered on 11 Nov 2010, 04:53 PM
It seems I might have to uninstall Justcode since it doesn't seem to be having much benefits but a lot of costs. It also consumes tooooooo much memory in addition to causing some VS 2008 menu items like Find/Replace to stop working,

Thanks
Sunil
SUNIL
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
answered on 11 Nov 2010, 05:52 PM
The window for menu items under 'Edit>Find and Replace' menu had for some strange reason got pushed and hidden to the bottom right of the VS 2008 window, where the top edge of the window was barely visible. I don't think JustCode did it. It may be some VS 2008 problem or I may have done something to cause it in an unconscious manner.

Thanks
Sunil
Tags
Code Navigation and Search
Asked by
SUNIL
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Answers by
SUNIL
Top achievements