This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
- Parallel test execution fails with NCrunch
- At this stage JustMock does not support parallel test execution via NCrunch. To execute JustMock tests with NCrunch set the Allow Parallel Test Execution option to false within the solution or disable parallel execution on a global level by setting the Max number of processing threads setting to 1.
- Debugging Azure application fails if IntelliTrace 2012 and JustMock are linked
- Possible workaround is to clear the link between both the profilers from the JustMock Configuration window. More details here.
- "Unable to obtain public key for StrongNameKeyPair" exception in non-elevated tests
- Such exception may occur if the Crypto\RSA folder does not have Read & execute or List folder contents permissions. To fix this you need to set them manually. To find the folder use this path - %appdata%\Microsoft\Crypto\rsa. More details here.