This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Keyboard Shortcuts

1 Answer 37 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Mike
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mike asked on 05 Feb 2012, 05:44 PM
Hi

I have just binned Resharper in favour of Just Code (BIG Smile) ,so I am now trying to set up all the automation , shortcuts etc to suit me , so you can expect a flood of silly questions from me (Bigger Smile)

I see form VS >tools>options>Keyboard that there are loads of available key board short cuts that are not assigned

Is it possible to provide a list of What Can be assigned , and what they are assigned to if they are assigned by default ?

I would love to configure some more

Am I right in thinking that where an new assigment is made it will show in the Key Mappings Help Form

Ta

Mike

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stefan Avramov
Telerik team
answered on 06 Feb 2012, 04:59 PM
Hi,

Thanks for writing to us about that. For now the only way to see our assignable shortcuts is the standard  VS way "Tools -> Options -> Environment -> Keyboard". We have prefixed them all with "JustCode" so if you type that you'll see them. This is also the only place to re-assign them for now. From "JustCode -> Key Mappings" you can view all the currently assigned ones (the default ones if you haven't re-assigned anything), so yeah - if you re-assign something the change will be made there also (new commands may also appear there if they had no shortcut previously).

Keep the questions coming, no matter how silly you think they are.

Regards,
Stefan Avramov
the Telerik team
Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Mike
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stefan Avramov
Telerik team
Share this question
or