This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

keyboard navigation Issue

2 Answers 33 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Vijay
Top achievements
Rank 1
Vijay asked on 03 Mar 2014, 09:25 AM
Hi,
   I have encountered a strange problem. the problem is listed below.

I have a grid in which there are comboboxes in the fields which appear when the focus is set on the field(inline editing).
Now coming to the problem, when I have the focus in a field and click on the tab(of the keyboard) key the focus is sent to the next field and the combobox does not display properly and also it does not function properly.Now if i press the esc key and then click on tab it works properly. Please help. I am using the web version of kendo and not the MVC one. So please give me a sample code where I can have comboboxes in the consecutive fields and navigat thru them using the tab key. Also we are using the kendo version of v2013.2.918
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Vijay

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nikolay Rusev
Telerik team
answered on 05 Mar 2014, 08:13 AM
Hello Vijay,

We are not sure how to replicate this behavior. Can you please create a runnable sample or a jsbin/jsfiddle demonstrating the behavior in question? Thus we'll be able to debug it locally and assist you further.

You can also try more recent version of Kendo UI scripts.

Regards,
Nikolay Rusev
Telerik
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Vijay
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Mar 2014, 07:42 AM
Hi Nikolay,
      Found out what the issue was. It was because I was appending the combo after an ajax call. I just appended the combo before the ajax call and it worked. Thanks
Regards,
Vijay.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Vijay
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nikolay Rusev
Telerik team
Vijay