Kendo UI Grid View implementation using vue | pagination issue

1 Answer 191 Views
Grid Pager
Vinoth
Top achievements
Rank 1
Vinoth asked on 05 Sep 2022, 10:02 AM | edited on 05 Sep 2022, 01:30 PM
I'm trying to implement a Kendo grid for my project and I was trying to add 'all' options in the pagination and used pageChange  event to set the take value but getting event value as undefined. 

pageable() { return { buttonCount: 5, info: true, type: 'numeric', pageSizes: [10, 15, 20, 'all'], previousNext: true, }; }

pageChangeHandler: function (event) {
  this.skip = event.page.skip;
  this.take = event.event.value === 'all' ? 1000 : event.page.take;
},

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Petar
Telerik team
answered on 06 Sep 2022, 02:57 PM

Hi, Vinoth.

I can confirm that the event property is not always defined when the pageChange event is triggered. This issue has been logged as a bug which public thread can be followed on this link to our Feedback portal. I've updated your Telerik points as a sign of gratitude for reporting the issue. 

Looking back at the Grid's paging functionality, I cannot see any issues with it, even though the event object is not always defined. I've tried to replicate the shared code in this StackBlitz example and the paging seems to be working as expected. Can you please check the linked example and let me know if there is an issue with the paging functionality?  

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Petar
Progress Telerik

The Premier Dev Conference is back! 

Coming to you live from Progress360 in-person or on your own time, DevReach for all. Register Today.

Tags
Grid Pager
Asked by
Vinoth
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Petar
Telerik team
Share this question
or