This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

kendo-common-min 2013.3.1324

1 Answer 70 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
John asked on 21 Feb 2014, 01:08 PM
After uppgradering to 2013.3.1324 I got a problem with chrome flickering the entire page when for example a grid filter menu was showed, I noticed in kendo-common-min.css that this style was removed, it was the first style in the file before in my old version.

:-webkit-any(body):after {
    content: "";
    display: block;
    visibility: hidden;
    height: 0;
    font: 0/0;
    -webkit-transform: translateZ(0);
}

after adding this style again the flickering was fixed, so what's up with this? Is something wrong with my other styles is this suposed to work without this style? I dont get any flickering with chrome on the demos that run the same style file without this style

/John.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
answered on 25 Feb 2014, 07:24 AM
Hello John,

We removed this rule, since the issue was fixed since Chrome 27 and the rule started causing other flickers as of Chrome 30. However, Chrome as of version 32 introduced similar issue to the original one, when nested iframes are used with hardware accelerated layers inside them. This may cause flickering of the whole parent iframe. We are investigating the new issue, but meanwhile, feel free to use the rule if you need it.

Regards,
Kamen Bundev
Telerik
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
Share this question
or