This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Issues with bigger DPI (120)?

3 Answers 85 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
bg
Top achievements
Rank 1
bg asked on 08 Feb 2012, 09:24 PM
Does Telerik have any issues with larger DPI (120)? We are seeing some issues with medium fonts set (125%) while using the Telerik grid. Context menus are coming up for the wrong row. I noticed some concern in other post as well in regards to this issue (larger fonts):

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/silverlight/gridview/drag-and-drop-header-grouping-problem.aspx
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/silverlight/general-discussions/radhtmlplaceholdercontrols.aspx

Thank you.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Yordanka
Telerik team
answered on 13 Feb 2012, 06:07 PM
Hello,

I've tried a grid with context menu and I cannot observe the wrong behavior. Can you reproduce the same behavior while using our online demos?

Kind regards,
Yordanka
the Telerik team
Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>
bg
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Feb 2012, 09:07 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue using your demo. I set my browser zoom to 125%. When I right click to get a context menu on a new row I get the issue as seen in the screen shot. I was right clicking on row 3 but was then editing row 6 after making the edit selection in the context menu.
Accepted
Boyan
Telerik team
answered on 16 Feb 2012, 05:15 PM
Hi,

Could you please try if this happens with our latest release- Q1 that was released yesterday. We made similar fix for placement of context menu when browser is zoomed. You can also try the link to our demos from below as we have updated our online demos as well.

Greetings,
Boyan
the Telerik team
Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>
Tags
GridView
Asked by
bg
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Yordanka
Telerik team
bg
Top achievements
Rank 1