IQuery MaxResultCount

Thread is closed for posting
3 posts, 1 answers
  1. Steven
    Steven avatar
    6 posts
    Member since:
    Sep 2008

    Posted 18 Dec 2009 Link to this post

    Hello

    I updated to the newest Version of Open Access, now I'm getting this exception:

    genericADO2:
    Error executing query: Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException: Must declare the scalar variable "@__TAKE".

    NTDS:
    Error executing query: Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException: Parameter #1 has not been set.

    This happens when I set the MaxResultCount to int.MaxValue.

    Telerik.OpenAccess.IQuery query = ...
    query.MaxResultCount = int.MaxValue;

    Open Access Version:
    2009.3.1119.2

    Driver:
    Happens for both NTDS and genericADO2
  2. Answer
    Damyan Bogoev
    Admin
    Damyan Bogoev avatar
    581 posts

    Posted 19 Dec 2009 Link to this post

    Hi Steven,

    Could you please tell us which was the version you used previously? In fact there is a workaround that you can use. You can set the MaxResultCount property to 0 to achieve the same functionality.
    Currently we are investigating the problem and we will fix it in one of the future releases.
    Hope that helps.

    Best wishes,
    Damyan Bogoev
    the Telerik team

    Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
    Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
  3. Steven
    Steven avatar
    6 posts
    Member since:
    Sep 2008

    Posted 19 Dec 2009 Link to this post

    Hello Damyan

    Thank you for the reply!

    I had a look at what version was used before:
    2009.2.701.5

    - Steven



Back to Top