I managed to reproduce the faulty behavior on my side. It seems like when you update the Version
number, the next time you build and deploy the app via QR code, it still loads the old content. This most likely is a bug in the AppBuilder In-Browser client, as it is not reproducible in other clients, or other deployment methods. I have added it in our backlog in order to investigate what is the exact cause for it and fix it in future AppBuilder releases.
Until then, I would suggest either not changing the Version
number for your sequential builds (this will also delete any user data you have on the device for that application), or to use LiveSync after each new build. Please, excuse us for any inconveniences caused.
I hope this helps.
P.S. For reporting the issue to us, I have granted you some Telerik points. Thank you!