I've noticed that the built-in "ScrollIntoView" method is not working! We have data bound to our RadComboBoxes and if the SelectedIndex belongs to the top portion of a long list, you click to open the RadComboBox and it's always at the very bottom of the list, regardless of what is actually selected! Granted, you can still scroll up to see that the proper item is, in fact, selected, but the automatic DropDownPopupOpened's "ScrollIntoView" must be tripping somewhere without throwing any errors.
The problem only presents itself on the original load of the control. Once the selection is changed, everything works properly.
- Silverlight 3 "for developers" is installed, version 3.0.40723.0.
- Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit).
- Attempted Browsers: Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18813, Mozilla Firefox version 3.5.2, Google Chrome 22.214.171.124.
- Telerik version: 2009.1.526.1020.
- Preferred programming language: C#.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition, Version 9.0.30729.1 SP.
- Microsoft Expression Blend 2 Service Pack 1, Version 2.1.1760.0.