This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Installation problems with Visual Studio 2010 (German)

3 Answers 56 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
mlzoll
Top achievements
Rank 1
mlzoll asked on 04 Jun 2010, 03:52 PM
As I want install JustMock (JustMock_2010.1.528_Trial.msi) on my system (Visual Studio 2010 (German)) I got the message "This JustMock package requires Visual Studio. And then "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2869.
What can I do to install JustMock?

Kind regards
Marcel

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Chris
Telerik team
answered on 04 Jun 2010, 04:04 PM
Hello Marcel,

Do you have a localized version of Visual Studio (e.g. a German version of it)? Currently we have a problem detecting that Visual Studio is installed when the version is other than the standard English version.

We've already fixed that and the fix will be available in the next JustMock build.
If you don't want to wait for the next version of JustMock you can open a separate support ticket and we'll send you an internal build in which the problem is fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best wishes,
Chris
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Chris
Telerik team
answered on 04 Jun 2010, 04:17 PM
Sorry, I've missed the "Visual Studio 2010 (German)" part of your post.
Just to confirm again that this is a known issue which will be fixed in the next JustMock build.
Should you want to get the fixed build earlier, just open a new support ticket and we'll send a fixed build.

Regards,
Chris
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
mlzoll
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 04 Jun 2010, 06:27 PM
Hello,

yes it is the german version of the Visual Studio 2010.

Kind regards
Marcel
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
mlzoll
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Chris
Telerik team
mlzoll