This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Implemeting Spell Check Modal in Silverlight application using Telerik 2011 version

1 Answer 9 Views
SpellChecker
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Rahul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rahul asked on 12 Mar 2014, 07:11 PM
Hi All,

Currently i am working on a project in which i have to implement spell check functionality for a textbox, Version of telerik used is 2011 and in that version we dont have RadSpellCheck(which is present in 2013). So is there a way i can implement Spell Check for a textbox in my application using telerik DLL's available for 2011 only.

Thanks in Advance,
Rahul Sharma 

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Missing User
answered on 17 Mar 2014, 09:42 AM
Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting us!

Telerik RadSpellChecker for Silverlight is available in all 2011 versions of the Telerik UI for Silverlight formerly known as Telerik RadControls for Silverlight. It could spell check various controls and also could be adapted to work with custom controls and custom dictionaries. Of course, in comparison to the new version of the control there might be some differences but everything should work correctly.

Please notice that for the proper operation of the RadSpellChecker, you should add references to Telerik.Windows.Controls, Telerik.Windows.Documents.Proofing and Telerik.Windows.Documents.Proofing.Dictionaries.En-US assemblies.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have other comments or questions.

Regards,
Yancho
Telerik

DevCraft Q1'14 is here! Watch the online conference to see how this release solves your top-5 .NET challenges. Watch on demand now.

Tags
SpellChecker
Asked by
Rahul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Missing User
Share this question
or