This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

ImageEditor

1 Answer 28 Views
ImageEditor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Divya
Top achievements
Rank 1
Divya asked on 19 Sep 2015, 01:29 PM
I am creating a website for online poster designing.. I have explored telerik UI for silverlight, and I realized that image editor provides text option also, but font styles are not given. How can I integrate font styles menu also in the same image editor? and the next question is, that if I want to store some designed templates in my database and want to give an option to the user, to choose any template from the database, how can I import an image from the database to the canvas of imageEditor?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Todor
Telerik team
answered on 23 Sep 2015, 08:20 AM
Hi Divya,

First of all, thank you for your interest in RadImageEditor.

Now, I'll go straight to your questions - the current implementation of the DrawTextTool doesn't provide a way to change the text's font family out-of-the-box. However, you could implement your own draw text tool with the corresponding settings and use it in the RadImageEditor. For more information about how to create a custom tool, you could check the Custom Watermark Tool demo from our SDK repository on GitHub or the example here from our online Silverlight demos.

About storing and retrieving images - RadImageEditor can load and save images in different file formats. This functionality is implemented through format providers. More about import/export functionality you could read in this help article.

I hope this helps.
If you have further questions, I'll be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Todor
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
ImageEditor
Asked by
Divya
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Todor
Telerik team
Share this question
or