This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

How to install the openaccess that is not the last version,I want the Oct 17,2012 Q3 version!

5 Answers 101 Views
Getting Started
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
PEIYANG
Top achievements
Rank 1
PEIYANG asked on 25 Dec 2012, 06:47 AM

How to install the openaccess that is not the last version,I want the Oct 17,2012 Q3 version,But I alway give me the Dec 13,2012 Q3 SP1!

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ivailo
Telerik team
answered on 27 Dec 2012, 09:32 AM
Hi Peiyang,

According to our current policies, older versions of Telerik OpenAccess ORM are available only for license holders. This means that the desired version can be provided to you in case you purchase any DevCraft license that contains OpenAccess ORM as part of the package. Note that as a license holder, you will also be eligible for our Priority Support services with 24 hour response time and other benefits.

Do not hesitate to get back to us if you have any questions.

Greetings,
Ivailo
the Telerik team
Q3'12 SP1 of OpenAccess ORM packs Multi-Table Entities mapping support. Check it out.
PEIYANG
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Dec 2012, 05:23 AM
If I buy your silverlight Control,Can you give me the old openaccess version??
Doroteya
Telerik team
answered on 02 Jan 2013, 11:09 AM
Hi Peiyang,

The packages that include Priority Support and access to previous releases of Telerik OpenAccess ORM are DevCraft Complete and DevCraft Ultimate. Both include also the Silverlight controls. In case you decide to purchase, let us know through the support ticketing system you will be able to access that you need to download a previous release and we will provide it within 24 hours.

Note that with the purchase of an individual product you obtain a licences that gives you access to the updates and the Priority Support service regarding the purchased product only. For example: with a licence for RadControls for Silverlight you get access to the updates and the services concerning only our Silverlight controls.

If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to get back to us.

Regards,
Doroteya
the Telerik team
Q3'12 SP1 of OpenAccess ORM packs Multi-Table Entities mapping support. Check it out.
Corey
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Jan 2013, 08:22 PM
Doroteya,

I am a licensed user of DevCraft Complete.  I need a copy of Q2 2012 SP1 (2012.2.628.2) for a project.  If that's not a full install can I also get a copy of the Q2 2012 release?

Thanks,
Corey
Corey
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Jan 2013, 08:25 PM
Never mind... I found it!
Tags
Getting Started
Asked by
PEIYANG
Top achievements