This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

How to add listbox or LongListSelector into slideview ?

3 Answers 13 Views
SlideView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
As
Top achievements
Rank 1
As asked on 15 Aug 2015, 03:21 PM
I want to binding data used  listbox or LongListSelector 
same image here :

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ivaylo Gergov
Telerik team
answered on 20 Aug 2015, 07:04 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your interest.

You can take advantage of the RadDataBoundListBox.ItemTemplate property to use the desired SlideView where each item from your source should contain the SlideView's itemssource.

Please, let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Ivaylo Gergov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
As
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 25 Aug 2015, 02:54 AM
I observe that Flip transitionmode in SlideView is same behavior on Flipboard app in other platform .but different performance or response when I touch. Flipboard have better response so far. Perhaps you can improve it later, because I tried on Lumia still slow response on initial touch and drag. how to improve performance ?
Tsvyatko
Telerik team
answered on 28 Aug 2015, 08:23 AM
Hi nam,

Currently there is not straightforward way to improve the response time in flip behavior. We are aware of the issue and will definitely improve it in our Windows Universal version of the control.

Regards,
Tsvyatko
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
SlideView
Asked by
As
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ivaylo Gergov
Telerik team
As
Top achievements
Rank 1