Can I request a property in the RadComboBox that would allow me to hide the caret for IsEditable="True"? Maybe something like HideCaret="True/False"?
In Silverlight forums, I found that the technique used was to change the background color of the TextBox, because the caret is always the inversion of that color, but there was some trick to make the background color actually not change. I forget where this was, unfortunately, and I've never actually tested this method.
- The latest version of Silverlight 2 is installed, version Silverlight 2 GDR 1 (2.0.40115.0).
- Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit).
- Attempted Browsers: Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702, Mozilla Firefox version 3.0.10, Google Chrome 220.127.116.11.
- Telerik version: 2009.1.413.1020.
- Preferred programming language: C#.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition, Version 9.0.30729.1 SP.
- Microsoft Expression Blend 2 Service Pack 1, Version 2.1.1760.0.