This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

GridVieww ContextMenu Error (Q3 2009 SP2)

2 Answers 55 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Daniel Neto
Top achievements
Rank 1
Daniel Neto asked on 19 Mar 2010, 01:09 PM
Hi,

I'm a new user of the Telerik Controls for Silverlight. I'm finishing my first project now and i've steped into an issue that seems to be a bug (please correct me if not!). On right clicking the GridView, the Context Menu shows but the Silverlight menu also shows on top of the context menu. I've tryed the same GridView/ContextMenu configuration using an older dll version (2009.3.1103.1030) of the Telerik components and it works fine, only the context menu is shown.

Please provide me some feedback on this.

Thanks!

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Yordanka
Telerik team
answered on 22 Mar 2010, 03:06 PM
Hello Daniel Neto,

If EventName="MouseRightButtonDown" , this is the exact behavior. Could you try to change EventName="MouseRightButtonUp" and let me know if the Silverlight menu still appears ? Also, which version of Silverlight you are using?

Regards,
Yordanka
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Daniel Neto
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 Mar 2010, 03:19 PM
Hi Yordanka,

It solved the question. Don't know if it is still important but i'm using silverlight 3.0. :)

Thanks a lot!
Tags
GridView
Asked by
Daniel Neto
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Yordanka
Telerik team
Daniel Neto
Top achievements