This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

GridView Styling

3 Answers 87 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Antonis
Top achievements
Rank 2
Antonis asked on 19 Nov 2008, 12:29 PM
Hi,

i am evaluating the CTP version of GridView. Is it possible that i can make a layout like the one you have on the job seek sample.

Is the styling disabled for this version of GridView?? Because everything i tried doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance!

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Hristo Deshev
Telerik team
answered on 21 Nov 2008, 09:52 AM
Hello Antonis,

The JobBoard application uses the Microsoft DataGrid control styled to look like the default RadGridView theme. You can see the theme in action in this WPF example.

The RadGridView for Silverlight CTP ships with only one theme and does not support theming yet. Our plans are to port all WPF themes to Silverlight for our Q1 2009 release.

All the best,
Hristo Deshev
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Ben Hayat
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 21 Nov 2008, 01:58 PM
>>The JobBoard application uses the Microsoft DataGrid control styled to look like the default RadGridView theme.<<

Hi Hristo;

Speaking of the JobBoard sample. As I have mentioned to Valentin, these individual samples (Car configurator, Themeing and etc.) are great learning tools for your components. Hopefully, once you convert the JobBoad to RADGridView and ADO.Net Data Services, you can release the source to look at.

..Ben
Hristo Deshev
Telerik team
answered on 26 Nov 2008, 11:00 AM
Hi ..Ben,

Yes, that is our goal for those examples. The source code is available even now. Interested people may want to check this blog post out for details on obtaining it.

Best wishes,
Hristo Deshev
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Antonis
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Hristo Deshev
Telerik team
Ben Hayat
Top achievements
Rank 2