Javier said:On another hand, I have to create an app since my webPage and for do it I am going to use appBuilder. (I would like know if I have to do anything for can use this web site created with sitefninity to can use it.I know that I will have to upload mi web page to a host in Internet )
What you described is a Web App.
A web app:
- must be hosted in the Internet,
- runs in a web browser
- a device must be online to access it
AppBuilder is used to create hybrid apps.
A hybrid app:
- is deployed directly to a mobile device
- it doesn't need a web browser. It runs directly on the device
- a device doesn't need to be online to access it. However it will need to be online to access dynamic data/content.
You can get more info on the subject from here:
Javier said:Does AppBuilder use some frameworks to have more functionalities.Is correct?
These frameworks are:
- Apache Cordova(phonegap)-> It allows use webViews and access to some functionalities of our device
- Kendo UI->Use it allow improve the interface of the final user
- jQuery Mobile-> Use it allow improve the interface of the final user
Javier said:1 Blank (I think that I can use all frameworks here and I have to start to create the project since zero )
2 AppBuilder friends (I use it when I like create a validation of user,with private counts to access,etc)
3 jQuery Mobile (It Implements functions of geolocalitation and a good interface)
4 Kendo Ui Mobile (It Implements functions of geolocalitation and a good interface)
5 Kendo Ui DataViz (Good interface.It facilities graphicals)
This are just templates for the projects. What you could do is start with Kendo Ui Mobile template and change it to your needs.
Please note that there is a way to create a Mobile App directly from Sitefinity, which you could edit in AppBuilder. This could save you a lot of time.
This video shows how to do just that:
Here you can find a number of sample apps built using AppBuilder:
You can clone any of the sample apps in the AppBuilder. Just select "Start from sample project" when a new project in AppBuilder.
Given Telerik AppBuilder comes with KendoUI Mobile it might be a good idea to learn how to build apps using Kendo UI.
Here are some useful resources: