This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Filter drop down in 2010.1.422.1030

3 Answers 17 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
John Thompson
Top achievements
Rank 2
John Thompson asked on 11 May 2010, 08:15 PM
I also noted some peculiar behavior when scrolling the list of distinct values in the RadGridView drop down filter.  The width can change width causing all sorts of "click confusion" to the user.  Is there a way to fix the width of the drop down box?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kalin Milanov
Telerik team
answered on 13 May 2010, 11:24 AM
Hello John Thompson,

You can set a fixed width for the filtering control which will eliminate this issue.
That being said we are considering making the filtering popup resizable to handle the variable width of the distinct values.

Let me know if you need any additional assistance with this.

Best wishes,
Kalin Milanov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
John Thompson
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 13 May 2010, 01:36 PM
I do need some assistance.  How is the filter width defined?
Kalin Milanov
Telerik team
answered on 13 May 2010, 03:37 PM
Hello John Thompson,

Attached I am sending you a sample which illustrates how to set a width to the filtering control.
I hope you will find it useful.

Sincerely yours,
Kalin Milanov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
GridView
Asked by
John Thompson
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Kalin Milanov
Telerik team
John Thompson
Top achievements
Rank 2