This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Expander Header Decoration

2 Answers 55 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Subrajit
Top achievements
Rank 1
Subrajit asked on 10 Feb 2012, 10:36 AM
Hi,
  I am using a RADExpander control to load items dynamically. I am building the entire expander dynamically. The header contains a grid and other controls. The content has stackpanel and other controls. I want to style the expander header, but i am unable to so. Basically, I need to add a border to the expander and a background color to the header. The content needs to be transparent. Can something be provided so that I can use it to get my requirement.

Thanx,
Subrajit

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kiril Stanoev
Telerik team
answered on 15 Feb 2012, 09:46 AM
Hi Subrajit,

Have you tried using the BorderBrush and BorderThickness properties of RadExpander? Also, to set a background to the header you can set a background to the first panel/control you add in the header. If this does not help, could you please share with us more details/code on how you create the expander. This way we will be better able to assist you.

All the best,
Kiril Stanoev
the Telerik team
Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>
Subrajit
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Feb 2012, 09:48 AM
Hi Kiril,
  Thank you for your response. That is exactly what we did. We have set the background to the first control that is present in the header and we are able to get what we need.

Thanx,
Subrajit
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Subrajit
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kiril Stanoev
Telerik team
Subrajit