Errors after upgrade

Thread is closed for posting
3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Jon
    Jon avatar
    27 posts
    Member since:
    Dec 2012

    Posted 10 Apr 2014 Link to this post

    I just upgraded Data Access to the latest release, and after doing so I can't run my projects. I receive an error such as the following:

    No metadata has been registered for class 'LifeAction.Nomisma.TelerikDAL.AuditLog, LifeAction.Nomisma.TelerikDAL, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. (This usually indicates, that either this class is not declared persistent or it is declared persistent but not enhanced.

    This project was working perfectly until I installed the latest release of Data Access. I've tried uninstalled/reinstalling through the Telerik Control Panel, restarting VS 2013, restarting the computer, removing and re-adding the references to the Data Access DLLs, and doing a clean and rebuild. I also verified that the project file contains the following line:

    <Import Condition="Exists('$(MSBuildExtensionsPath)\OpenAccess.targets')" Project="$(MSBuildExtensionsPath)\OpenAccess.targets" />

    I can't get it to resolve. What am I doing wrong?
  2. Jon
    Jon avatar
    27 posts
    Member since:
    Dec 2012

    Posted 10 Apr 2014 Link to this post

    It appears that opening each model in the project and then saving it resolved this issue.
  3. Viktor Zhivkov
    Viktor Zhivkov avatar
    324 posts

    Posted 11 Apr 2014 Link to this post

    Hello Jon,

    Thanks you for the status update and please excuse us for the inconvenience that you have experienced.
    I would prefer to continue our communication on your private support ticket and when we have more information we may update this thread with important details with your permission.

    Viktor Zhivkov
    OpenAccess ORM is now Telerik Data Access. For more information on the new names, please, check out the Telerik Product Map.
Back to Top