This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Error on Latest version (2012 Q3)

4 Answers 112 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
LamKhoa
Top achievements
Rank 1
LamKhoa asked on 17 Oct 2012, 05:13 PM
I have recently updated both Telerik AJAX and JustCode to 2012 Q3 version.

Upon finished installation, I got this error in JustCode on each time that I open any project in Visual Studio.

(Please see that attached pic).

Thanks

Lamk.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
LamKhoa
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Oct 2012, 04:48 PM
Update:

I received a notice that there is an "Internal Build" that said to fix this problem. However, after installed it, my Visual Studio 2010 be freeze on anytime that I open a project.

Thanks

Lamk.
Ristogod
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 19 Oct 2012, 05:05 PM
I just downloaded the version released today (the 19th) and now whenever I try to open any project, after the project loads, it just hangs and all I see is the toilet bowl of death (wait indicator). Anyone else getting the same?
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 19 Oct 2012, 05:16 PM
Yup latest version is toxic for me as well. 

Uninstalled the latest version(Oct 19th) and went back to the Oct  17th version and I have the error mentioned in the OP's message but I can work again.

Guess I had to get burned at some point for using "Internal" builds :P

Hopefully it will be fixed in the next "Official" release ;-)

Cheers

Sean
Accepted
Ivan
Telerik team
answered on 20 Oct 2012, 11:27 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we introduced an issue with our latest internal build, which causes Visual Studio to freeze when an exception is thrown. This is already fixed and will be included in our next internal build, but meanwhile I would like to ask you to go back to the official Q3 release.
I also would like to note that the exception that is thrown and mentioned by LamKhoa HuyBao is not caused by JustCode. It also does not affect JustCode, it is only shown by it.
JustCode catches and shows all unhandled exceptions in Visual Studio even if they are not caused by it. We known that this is sometimes annoying and even makes JustCode looks broken and that is why we will do our best to filter the shown exceptions correctly so that JustCode will show only these thrown by it.
I am sorry for the caused inconvenience!

Kind regards,
Ivan
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading Telerik DevCraft Ultimate.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
LamKhoa
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
LamKhoa
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ristogod
Top achievements