This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Error in vs 2013 design view

1 Answer 40 Views
TimeBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mark asked on 17 Dec 2013, 01:39 AM
Using VS 2013 and v 2013.3.1204.1050

I get the attached error when in design mode using VS2013. The application compiles and the timebar works as required but the display in design mode is lost.

The xaml for the timebar.

<telerik:RadTimeBar Height="100"
                                                            VerticalAlignment="Top"
                                                            Margin="6"                                                         
                                                            IsSnapToIntervalEnabled="True"
                                                            EnableSparklineVirtualization="False"
                                                            PeriodStart="{Binding PeriodStart}"
                                                            PeriodEnd="{Binding PeriodEnd}"

SelectionStart="{Binding SelectionStart,Mode=TwoWay}"
                                                            SelectionEnd="{Binding SelectionEnd, Mode=TwoWay}">
                        <telerik:RadTimeBar.Intervals>
                            <telerik:YearInterval />
                            <telerik:MonthInterval />
                            <telerik:WeekInterval />
                            <telerik:DayInterval />
                        </telerik:RadTimeBar.Intervals>

<telerik:RadColumnSparkline ItemFill="#FFD6D4D4"
                                                                                ItemsSource="{Binding ColumnDataList}"
                                                                                XValuePath="DatePoint"
                                                                                YValuePath="Value"
                                                                                ColumnWidthPercent=".8" />
                    </telerik:RadTimeBar>

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tsvetie
Telerik team
answered on 19 Dec 2013, 04:06 PM
Hi Mark,

I tested your RadTimeBar definition with Visual Studio 2013 (12.0.21005.1) and Blend (12.0.21005.1), but I was not able to reproduce the error that you report. Could you please open a new support ticket and send me a simple running project, demonstrating the problem?

Regards,
Tsvetie
Telerik
TRY TELERIK'S NEWEST PRODUCT - EQATEC APPLICATION ANALYTICS for SILVERLIGHT.
Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.
Tags
TimeBar
Asked by
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tsvetie
Telerik team
Share this question
or