This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Error App Store Publish

13 Answers 103 Views
AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Senol
Top achievements
Rank 1
Senol asked on 20 Apr 2014, 03:28 PM
Hi; 

I have a very urgent situation. 

I'm trying to hit the App Store, my program gives an error as follows. 

Can not upload application.

13 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Iva Koevska
Telerik team
answered on 21 Apr 2014, 07:25 AM
Hello Senol,

You might be experiencing one of the following issues:
  • You have enabled the Mobile Testing plugin in your project. Since it contains private APIs, the binary will be rejected during upload. Please, open Properties -> Plugins and verify that the Mobile Testing plugin is disabled.
  • You are experiencing a timeout issue. Several days ago an update to Apple's publishing service caused a downtime in the AppBuilder publishing service that has been resolved. However, after this update, publishing via AppBuilder has become significantly slower and users have reported the process to time out. The good news is that although a timeout occurs, the binary is actually uploaded to iTunes Connect. Please, log in iTunes Connect, go to Manage Your Apps, select your application record and check its status. For more information about your uploads, you can go to View Details -> Status History and check the history of your binary. Your app should be in one of the following states: Upload Received / Waiting For Review / Ready for Sale or Rejected.

Let us know if you're still having troubles publishing your app.

Regards,
Iva Koevska
Telerik

Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal, so we can become even better!

Senol
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 Apr 2014, 06:23 AM
Hi; 

case of my project have seem in Review  for two days. I wonder whether this is normal or not?
Iva Koevska
Telerik team
answered on 22 Apr 2014, 06:43 AM
Hello Senol,

There is no set time frame for the reviews that the Apple team performs. it might take anywhere from a few hours to a few days. Just stay tuned for their final decision. Should they decide to reject app, they will send you more details for the rejection so that you can fix your app and reupload it.

Good luck!

Regards,
Iva Koevska
Telerik

Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal, so we can become even better!

Srikanth
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 May 2014, 06:51 AM
Hi, 

I have uploaded an app to app store, the status was upload recieved in itunes connect but it was not changing for review state may i know the reason and also when i was trying to upload from telerik it gets error "CANT UPLOAD APPLICATION " but after some time in itunes store status has been changed may i know the reason

Iva Koevska
Telerik team
answered on 14 May 2014, 10:47 AM
Hi Srikanth,

The "Cannot upload application" error is caused by a timeout on our side. It started occurring only recently as explained in an earlier reply to this thread. However, from your report it appears that the binary upload is passing through since it was in the "Upload Received" state.

Unfortunately, we cannot tell why the Apple team has not yet began reviewing your app. After AppBuilder assists you in uploading the binary, it has no control whatsoever on the Apple team. If your binary is in the Upload Received state, the Apple team will eventually get to reviewing your app. At this point they will change the state of your app. If for some reason your app is rejected, they will notify you and provide details about their decision. This, however, depends in no way on AppBuilder.

Thank you for using AppBuilder.

Regards,
Iva Koevska
Telerik

Dev
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Aug 2016, 07:38 PM

Hello, I know this is an old thread but I am currently experiencing the issue where I cannot upload my application to iTunes connect.

I don't have any mobile testing plugin enabled that I can see and my status doesn't appear to be changing at all in the iTunes connect side. 

I have checked my provisions and bundle ID and they both match perfectly, my build succeeds and then when I attempt to upload it spins for a bit and then just says "Cannot Upload the application"

Any help would be appreciated. 

Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 11 Aug 2016, 10:20 AM
Hi Derrick,

Thank you for writing about this. I noticed that the issue has been resolved in your support ticket on the same problem. It appears that the version of your app wasn't incremented at the time of upload and thus, the publish has failed.

Please, let me know if this is not the case or you will require further assistance.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik by Progress

Visit the Telerik Verified Plugins Marketplace and get the custom Cordova plugin you need, already tweaked to work seamlessly with AppBuilder.

Bimar
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Aug 2016, 07:43 AM

Hello Kaloyan,

I'm also having the same trouble with Derrick. I also don't have any mobile testing plugin enabled.

I can choose the proper provisioning profile, the build is succeeded and the application binary file (.ipa) is created succesfully. After I register my iTunes connect account, i can see tthe proper app record in iTunes connect whose bundle ID matches my app's provisioning profile. When i click "Upload", the same "Cannot Upload the application" error seems.

Could you please help immediately?

Garo
Telerik team
answered on 17 Aug 2016, 03:07 PM
Hello Serkan,

I believe this issue was resolved in your support ticket that was answered earlier today.

Please let me know if this is not the case and you require additional assistance. 

Regards,
Garo
Telerik by Progress

Visit the Telerik Verified Plugins Marketplace and get the custom Cordova plugin you need, already tweaked to work seamlessly with AppBuilder.

CUNEYT
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Aug 2016, 08:53 PM

hi,

i have the same issue. any solution?

Garo
Telerik team
answered on 01 Sep 2016, 01:56 PM
Hello Cuneyt,

After inspecting your latest publish logs, I was able to determine what is causing this faulty behavior. The precise error message is:
ERROR ITMS-90474: "Invalid Bundle. iPad Multitasking support requires these orientations: 'UIInterfaceOrientationPortrait,UIInterfaceOrientationPortraitUpsideDown,UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeLeft,UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeRight'. Found 'UIInterfaceOrientationPortrait,UIInterfaceOrientationPortraitUpsideDown' in bundle 'com.studywords.teog'."

Having said that, more information regarding the issue and how to resolve it can be found in this KB article.

I hope this helps. Please, let me know if I can assist you further.

Regards,
Garo
Telerik by Progress

CUNEYT
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 06 Sep 2016, 08:52 PM
Thank you Garo. Can i inspect my logs on my own if i need again?
Garo
Telerik team
answered on 09 Sep 2016, 09:05 AM
Hello Cuneyt,

I am afraid this is not possible at the moment. This KB article will provide you with additional information on this subject. In general, the inability to see a clear error message in Visual Studio is not intended and I would like to apologize for this behavior. Please, have in mind that we are currently working on resolving the issue and a fix should be available with the AppBuilder 3.5 release later this month. As stated in the above-mentioned article, you could temporarily use the In-Browser client to determine what is causing the publish to fail.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Garo
Telerik by Progress

Tags
AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio
Asked by
Senol
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Iva Koevska
Telerik team
Senol
Top achievements
Rank 1