This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Drag and Drop functionality

3 Answers 44 Views
PanelBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Uma
Top achievements
Rank 1
Uma asked on 31 Jan 2011, 07:38 PM
Hi,
I want to implement Drag and Drop functionality with Panel bar and Editor Controls. Want to drag 'item' from Panel bar and drop it in editor. Can we achieve this functionality using 2010.3.1110 version of telerik mvc controls.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Uma 

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
nachid
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 May 2011, 10:04 AM
I can see that we have telerik.draganddrop.js file that is used by some components but not the panelbar.

Me too, I am looking for an easy way to drag a panelbar from one place and drop it to another one

I want something similar to this.
sasho
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Sep 2011, 02:19 PM
Of course no answer on this, because Telerik reserves the right to choose which thread they answer to.
Dimo
Telerik team
answered on 27 Sep 2011, 03:00 PM
Hi Sasho,

Please note that the Telerik forums are a community resource and our support officers are not required to reply there. Indeed, we generally reply to forum posts of licence holders.

Here is an excerpt from our MVC Support Options page:

"The Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC forums are community-driven thus we do not guarantee responses from Telerik staff to forum threads. For dedicated support and guaranteed response time you can use the commercial license. See Licensing for additional information."

http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-mvc/support.html#OpenSource

Regards,
Dimo
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the Telerik Extensions for ASP.MET MVC, subscribe to their blog feed now
Tags
PanelBar
Asked by
Uma
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
nachid
Top achievements
Rank 1
sasho
Top achievements