This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Delete Account

15 Answers 192 Views
Let's talk about telerik (the good and the bad)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Paolo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Paolo asked on 04 Jan 2016, 12:01 PM

Hello,

please deactivate and delete my Account .

Thank You.

15 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Mark
Telerik team
answered on 06 Jan 2016, 02:26 PM
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out!

Your request has been processed. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 

Regards,
Mark
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Mark
Telerik team
answered on 06 Jan 2016, 02:26 PM
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out!

Your request has been processed. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 

Regards,
Mark
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tereza
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 02 Dec 2016, 09:13 AM

Hello,

please deactivate and delete my account. Thank you.

Kathryn
Telerik team
answered on 05 Dec 2016, 01:50 PM
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. I have looked into the account under paolocavicchia@gmail.com and it is already listed as inactive from your last request earlier this year. Is there a different account you need deactivated? We unfortunately cannot completely delete your account from our system due to licensing restrictions. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Regards,
Kathryn
Telerik by Progress
Julien
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Apr 2017, 02:28 PM

Hi,

Can you please delete my account and the license attached ?

Thanks a lot

Seth
Telerik team
answered on 21 Apr 2017, 02:57 PM
Hi,

I have successfully deactivated your account as requested below. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you.

Regards,
Seth
Telerik by Progress
Helene
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 Aug 2017, 03:20 PM
Hi, can you please delete my account?
Philip
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 Aug 2017, 08:17 PM
Can you please delete my account? I wanna to erase all the data associated with it. Thanks.
Kathryn
Telerik team
answered on 07 Aug 2017, 06:58 PM
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I have deleted your account with all data in it. I have CC'd the email address in this ticket, as you will no longer be able to log in. Please email me directly with any other questions, kathryn.shanteler@progress.com. Have a great day!

Regards,
Kathryn
Progress Telerik
Gab
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 Sep 2017, 07:51 PM

Hi,

please delete my account and all data associated with it.

Would be great if you'd let your users do that themselves :)

Thanks

Imer
Telerik team
answered on 26 Sep 2017, 12:51 PM
Hi,

This account has been deleted.

Regards,
Imer
Progress Telerik
Addi
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 06 Dec 2018, 03:32 PM

Hello!

Please delete my user account from your systems. Thanks in advance.

Addi

Dimo
Telerik team
answered on 14 Dec 2018, 09:38 AM
Hello Addi,

The following information also applies to anyone else who may be interested in their "right to be forgotten".

Progress takes your data privacy very seriously.  We understand that you have certain rights under GDPR and we are committed to helping you exercise those rights.  Please go to our Privacy Center (https://www.progress.com/legal/privacy-center), where you can submit your request in an easy, user-friendly format though our Data Subject Access Rights Request page.  It is important for you to submit your request through this page so we can track it and ensure that we respond appropriately. 

When submitting your request, please be sure to provide complete and accurate information to help us complete your request as efficiently as we can. In particular, please make sure to provide all names and email addresses that Progress may have for you.

FYI, the Privacy Center also contains more information about Progress’ commitment to protecting your personal data, including our Privacy Policy.

Thank you. 

Regards,
Dimo
Progress Telerik
Tereza
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Dec 2018, 09:43 AM
Hello,

please deactivate and delete my Account .
Thank You.
Dimo
Telerik team
answered on 14 Dec 2018, 09:47 AM
Hello Tereza,

Due to legal procedures and requirements, account deletion can be requested only via our Privacy Center - https://www.progress.com/legal/privacy-center

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Dimo
Progress Telerik
Tags
Let's talk about telerik (the good and the bad)
Asked by
Paolo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Mark
Telerik team
Tereza
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kathryn
Telerik team