Telerik XamarinForms Chart (v 2017.2.503.234)
I've tried setting a Minimum, Maximum, MajorStep, and MajorStepUnit in varying combinations, directly on the backing page code, in varying orders, and even directly bound to the context in xaml. And each time I end up with either an unexpected time range (data being charted into a future date, ie. the data charted doesn't align with the ticks as expected) or I end up with a massive number of ticks that don't match the values I set for major step and major step units.
I can't seem to find any additional documentation or similar issues reported, and after many hours of testing and changing the code, I feel as if something internal to the library is opting in or out of certain configuration values, based on which other values are set.
I've additionally had a very hard time diagnosing the issue and/or coming up with a solution as the API/Properties are very inconsistent across the other Telerik charting packages (Android, WPF, etc -- ie. MaximumTicks property)