This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Create New Style based on Office2010Blue skin

4 Answers 69 Views
Visual Style Builder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Jatin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jatin asked on 17 Jul 2011, 02:01 PM
Hi,
   I was just exploring the Visual Style Builder for customizing ASP.net MVC Skins. It looks great, but I don't see an option to create new skin based on Office2010Blue skin. How do I customize the Office2010Blue skin.

regards,
Nirvan

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimo
Telerik team
answered on 18 Jul 2011, 08:12 AM
Hello Nirvan,

The Visual Style Builder has not been updated to reflect the changes in the Q2 2011 release and that's why the Office2010Blue skin is still not available. It will appear in the following days.

Regards,
Dimo
the Telerik team

Register for the Q2 2011 What's New Webinar Week. Mark your calendar for the week starting July 18th and book your seat for a walk through of all the exciting stuff we will ship with the new release!

Jatin
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Jul 2011, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the information. But then how do I change the styles. I tried opening the concerned css files in visual web developer, but the content appears in a single line, which makes it difficult to change anything in it. Any suggestions on how to format the css file so that changing the same would be easy ?

regards,
Nirvan.
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
answered on 18 Jul 2011, 04:29 PM
Hello Nirvan,

You should use the CSS from the Source/ directory, rather than opening the minified file (which is used when distributing your app). The CSS from the source is neatly formatted.

Greetings,
Alex Gyoshev
the Telerik team

Register for the Q2 2011 What's New Webinar Week. Mark your calendar for the week starting July 18th and book your seat for a walk through of all the exciting stuff we will ship with the new release!

Jatin
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Jul 2011, 07:25 PM
Alex,
       Thanks, that solves my issue.
regards,
NIrvan.
Tags
Visual Style Builder
Asked by
Jatin