This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

could not load Telerik.CodeWeaver.Api, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=721b6c5bc0326b3a

5 Answers 153 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mohd
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mohd asked on 01 Feb 2013, 07:01 AM
I installed the JustMock Q3 2012 SP2 trial version.
I am getting the above error. I also attached the stack trace.
Do let me any step i missed while running the sample test cases.

Thanks
Mohd Moyeen

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Mihail
Telerik team
answered on 01 Feb 2013, 08:45 AM
Hello Mohd,

Thank you for contacting Telerik support. We discovered that our trial installation package contains an old version of Telerik.CodeWeaver.Api assembly. That's why we released JustMock 2012 Q3 SP3 two days ago. Except the assembly in question both SP2 and SP3 are identical.

Please download the latest version and give it a try.

Greetings,
Mihail
the Telerik team
Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums, or our JustTrace or JustMock portals.
Shaun
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Feb 2013, 01:53 PM
I downloaded and installed the free edition and I'm getting the exact same error.  I uninstalled, downloaded the latest and installed.  Still having the same message.

Thank you,
Shaun
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Feb 2013, 02:41 PM
I was able to fix this issue by copying the dll from the ...\Telerik\JustMock\Examples\Telerik.JustMock.Tests\bin\Release to the ...\Telerik\JustMock\Libraries folder.
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Feb 2013, 08:53 PM
I am getting this error currently in the full version as well, the DLL for Telerik.CodeWeaver.Api is sitting in the same folder as my DLL for Telerik.JustMock.  I have uninstalled JustMock itself, but need the Profiler to run certain tests, so I re-installed with a new install package (was the same version, but I figured why not try it) and get the same error.

Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 12 Feb 2013, 03:18 PM
Issue is resolved in support ticket with ID:658289.

The Telerik.CodeWeaver.Api.DLL happened to be outdated. Replacing it with the current one should solve the matter.

All the best,
Kaloyan
the Telerik team
Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums, or our JustTrace or JustMock portals.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Mohd
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Mihail
Telerik team
Shaun
Top achievements
Rank 1