Please accept my apology as I should have elaborated more in my previous reply. The provisioning profile is not necessary for device detection.
The Connect Apple iOS Devices
is the prerequisite I had in mind:
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes, if not already installed.
- To download iTunes, go to the iTunes section on the Apple website and click Download iTunes.
- Run Microsoft Visual Studio and open your project.
- Connect your device to your system via USB cable.
- If prompted, enter your password on the device to unlock it. Click OK to continue.
- In the main menu, click AppBuilder → Devices List and verify that AppBuilder lists your connected device.
If this does not resolve the issue, we will require the previously mentioned AppBuilder logs
in order to continue our investigation.