I've tried to reproduce the problem, but unfortunately I couldn't. Here are my steps:
1) Installed Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP3
2) Installed Mozilla Firefox 21.0 and set it as default browser.
3) Tried to open http://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/
- a dialog was opened with suggestion to install Silverlight 5.
4) I've installed the suggested version - Silverlight 5.1.20125.0.
5) Restarted Firefox.
6) Opened http://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/
- everything worked as expected.
I've also tried to open http://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/
in IE6 and it worked fine (it looks like Silverlight 5 is partially supported, but not recommended to use in IE6).
May I ask you to give more information about your environment. Also could you try reinstalling Silverlight 5 and updating Firefox to the latest version. Also you can try starting Firefox with disabled add-ons (from Firefox go to Help menu and select "Restart with Add-ons Disabled").
As for your question about Silverlight 4 - we are no longer distributing our controls for Silverlight 4, you can check our roadmap here
. Also RadPivotGrid
is not supported for Silverlight 4.
TRY TELERIK'S NEWEST PRODUCT - EQATEC APPLICATION ANALYTICS for SILVERLIGHT.
Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.
Sign up for Free application insights >>