This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Code ordering VS2015

3 Answers 36 Views
Refactorings
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Lewis
Top achievements
Rank 1
Lewis asked on 10 Mar 2016, 03:58 PM
I can't find the Code Style -> C# -> Ordering menu in visual studio 2015 - Is this feature no longer available?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Svetlozar
Telerik team
answered on 15 Mar 2016, 12:41 PM
Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience!

Our Visual Studio 2015 version is a little bit different. We are changing JustCode to step on top of Roslyn which is already integrated into Visual Studio 2015  and unfortunately some features haven't been ported yet. Code Ordering is one of them, but it is high on our list, so please, stay tuned for our future builds.

Regards,
Svetlozar
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tim
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 28 Jan 2017, 05:33 PM

Hi Svetlozar,

Is this scheduled to come out soon?  If not, do you have any suggestions for alternatives?

Tim

Svetlozar
Telerik team
answered on 02 Feb 2017, 08:28 AM
Hello,

That feature is not scheduled to be implemented in the near future. As for alternatives, I am sorry but I can't recall any free alternatives. 

Regards,
Svetlozar
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Refactorings
Asked by
Lewis
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Svetlozar
Telerik team
Tim
Top achievements
Rank 1