This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

CheckBox

2 Answers 48 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Sachin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sachin asked on 26 Sep 2014, 05:05 PM
Hello,
         I want to use telerik checkbox without side label. I have used the code Below:
          <telerik:RadButton ID="btncheck" runat="server" ToggleType="CheckBox" ButtonType="StandardButton"  AutoPostBack="false"></telerik:RadButton>

By using this code only box is appeared , there is no tick mark visible when selected the checkbox.
Is it compulsory to use
<ToggleStates>
<telerik:RadButtonToggleState Text="Checked"PrimaryIconCssClass="rbToggleCheckboxChecked">
<telerik:RadButtonToggleState Text="UnChecked" PrimaryIconCssClass="rbToggleCheckboxChecked">
<ToggleStates>
When applying togglestates tag b/w telerik:radbutton tag , the checked unchecked label appears. I don't it to visible, want only checkbox.

Thank you

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
answered on 01 Oct 2014, 11:12 AM
Hello alok,

If you do not want to set any labels for the states you can simply omit setting them. Note also that in order to configure the RadButton as checkbox you must set the ToggleType="CheckBox" and ButtonType="ToggleButton" properties. For example:
ASPX:
<telerik:RadButton ID="btncheck" runat="server" ToggleType="CheckBox" ButtonType="ToggleButton" AutoPostBack="false"></telerik:RadButton>

Regards,
Danail Vasilev
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Jane
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 04 Oct 2014, 02:53 PM
Great, thank you
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Sachin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by