This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Cannot find VS2012 project templates

1 Answer 46 Views
Design Time (Visual Designer & Tools)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Trevor
Top achievements
Rank 1
Trevor asked on 29 Jul 2013, 10:16 PM
I'm following along one of the tutorials on how to use with kendoUI.  I cannot find any Open Access project types listed in VS2012.  I have reinstalled Open Access and still nothing.  I do see Telerik JustMock template, but that's all.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitar Tachev
Telerik team
answered on 01 Aug 2013, 01:53 PM
Hello Trevor,

Reviewing the details that you provided us I suppose that you are using the free version of Visual Studio 2012 where the add-ins are not supported and you could take advantage only of our Fluent Mapping API (the code only one).

If my assumption is not correct, could you please specify the version of your Visual Studio (e.g. Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate Version 11.. Upgrade 3) and does the OpenAccess ORM installer detects it in the installation process?

You could also take a look at this forum thread where the same problem is discussed for Visual Studio 2010.

I am looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Dimitar Tachev
Telerik
OpenAccess ORM Q2 2013 brings you a more powerful code generation and a unique Bulk Operations support with LINQ syntax. Check out the list of new functionality and improvements shipped with this release.
Tags
Design Time (Visual Designer & Tools)
Asked by
Trevor
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitar Tachev
Telerik team
Share this question
or