This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Can't open project

3 Answers 58 Views
AppBuilder companion app
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
Thomas asked on 20 Jul 2013, 04:26 PM
I have the latest version of Icenium Ion , when I use the Qr-code my project doesn't open and it shows only the "Hello World" project. Why ??

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 22 Jul 2013, 10:41 AM
Hello Thomas,

The QR code contains an URL that will launch Icenium Ion if it's installed on the device. If your QR code reader can't recognize the code as a hyperlink, feel free to try with another reader, such as RedLaser or QRReader.

Once you scan a QR code and it launches Ion, you can refresh your app by tapping and holding with three fingers for a second, without the need to scan the same QR code again.

Regards,
Steve
Telerik

Do you enjoy Icenium? Vote for it as your favorite new product here (use short code H048S).
Looking for tips & tricks directly from the Icenium team? Check out our blog!
Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.
Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 Jul 2013, 05:08 PM
I know that but it doesn't work at all
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 23 Jul 2013, 11:38 AM
Hi Thomas,

Please check which version of Icenium ION you're using -> go to the App Store and find Icenium Ion, if you see an Update button, please update Ion to the latest version, it should show version 2.2.1 (latest version).
Also open Safari and try to open app.icenium.com directly in the browser to make sure you have access to our servers. If it does not open, make sure your device has data (or WiFi) enabled and that you can open other sites e.g. google.com.

Scan the QR code of your app again using one of the listed scanners and if the problem persists, try the three finger tap. If it still does not show your app, please download the iPhone Configuration Utility and see if any errors appear on the IOS Console when you try to LiveSync?

Regards,
Steve
Telerik

Do you enjoy Icenium? Vote for it as your favorite new product here (use short code H048S).
Looking for tips & tricks directly from the Icenium team? Check out our blog!
Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.
Tags
AppBuilder companion app
Asked by
Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Steve
Telerik team
Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1