This position will be responsible for developing new software. This system allows our client to manage and deliver calibration releases to their customers. The candidate will be responsible for developing the following types of software for the system:
- WCF REST based web services that will be consumed by other websites, customers, and manufacturing equipment.
- Developing jobs that will be run by a custom developed scheduler built off of the Quartz scheduling server.
- Developing reports via Telerik Reports (or other chosen package) based on business needs.
- Assisting the team in fixing defects found in the ASP.NET web application and other areas.
- C# ASP.NET Experience
- Web Service Experience – Preferably WCF and/or REST
- Strong SQL Experience
- XML Translation and Validation via XSLT, XPATH, XSD (Not Required)
- Strong object oriented skills
2-6 years of industry experience in C# and SQL
This is a 3-6 month contract opportunity. Preference given to LOCAL candidates.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org