This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

c:\Builds\WPF_Scrum\Release_SL_2010_Q2_SP2\Sources\Development\Controls\Input\RadUploadHandler\UploadHandler.cs

2 Answers 74 Views
Upload
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
yang
Top achievements
Rank 1
yang asked on 06 Dec 2010, 03:20 PM
In .ashx.cs When Executing  program, Once run to return ,display error :
c:\Builds\WPF_Scrum\Release_SL_2010_Q2_SP2\Sources\Development\Controls\Input\RadUploadHandler\UploadHandler.cs
为“c:\Builds\WPF_Scrum\Release_SL_2010_Q2_SP2\Sources\Development\Controls\Input\RadUploadHandler\UploadHandler.cs”查找源。Checksum: MD5 {15 24 bc d5 da 81 d8 b2 36 be 37 7e 70 5b c0 d0}
文件“c:\Builds\WPF_Scrum\Release_SL_2010_Q2_SP2\Sources\Development\Controls\Input\RadUploadHandler\UploadHandler.cs”不存在。
正在脚本文档中查找“c:\Builds\WPF_Scrum\Release_SL_2010_Q2_SP2\Sources\Development\Controls\Input\RadUploadHandler\UploadHandler.cs”...
正在项目中查找“c:\Builds\WPF_Scrum\Release_SL_2010_Q2_SP2\Sources\Development\Controls\Input\RadUploadHandler\UploadHandler.cs”。
在项目中未找到该文件。
正在目录“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\crt\src\”中查看...
正在目录“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\atlmfc\src\mfc\”中查看...
正在目录“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\atlmfc\src\atl\”中查看...
正在目录“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\atlmfc\include\”中查看...
调试器将要求用户查找文件: c:\Builds\WPF_Scrum\Release_SL_2010_Q2_SP2\Sources\Development\Controls\Input\RadUploadHandler\UploadHandler.cs。
用户在“查找源”对话框中按了“取消”。活动解决方案的调试源文件设置已修改,这样调试器将不会要求用户查找文件: c:\Builds\WPF_Scrum\Release_SL_2010_Q2_SP2\Sources\Development\Controls\Input\RadUploadHandler\UploadHandler.cs。
调试器未能找到源文件“c:\Builds\WPF_Scrum\Release_SL_2010_Q2_SP2\Sources\Development\Controls\Input\RadUploadHandler\UploadHandler.cs”。

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Alex Fidanov
Telerik team
answered on 08 Dec 2010, 10:19 AM
Hi yang,

We are not able to determine the source of this issue in the RadUploadHandler. Is it possible to provide us with an isolated project demonstrating this behavior? That would help us resolved this. Thank you.

Greetings,
Alex Fidanov
the Telerik team
Browse the videos here>> to help you get started with RadControls for Silverlight
yang
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Dec 2010, 03:19 AM
Hi Telerik.
I have Solved the Upload and DownLoad.
About above this issue.I can't solved.But I transplent my code to the solution that you provide me(UploadSaveIntoDataBaseExample).Even though this is a troublesome problem.
Thank you for the example of providing me once again.
Tags
Upload
Asked by
yang
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Alex Fidanov
Telerik team
yang
Top achievements
Rank 1