After a recent update to the current Kendo and JQuery libraries (we were quite behind) we've had a lot of issues with buttons in Android.
I have read through all of the forum and recently submitted a support ticket but wanted to bring what steps I've taken so far and show my code block for others to comment on/see.
The block of anchor tags (specifically the back button which is aligned on the left side where the slide menu slides from) are a less than 50% chance of working on Android at the moment.
The changes we've made so far are ::
- Move from "onclick" to data-click for the back button
- Change the UserEvent Threshold
I've moved buttons around thinking they were too close to each other and that was causing the issue...nope, hasn't helped.
Mind you, iOs seems to be working fine and in fact better since I adjusted the UserEvent threshold.
Please let me know what other options I have, this is currently not usable for our customers and becoming a real problem.