This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Build requirements for subdirectory structure of Icenium hybrid app in VS2012

1 Answer 19 Views
AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Carl
Top achievements
Rank 1
Carl asked on 28 Sep 2013, 03:13 AM
I attended the Icenium webinar yesterday, downloaded a 30-day trial of the VS2012 extension, and am now checking out the project template for Icenium with jQueryMobile and Cordova.

Are there are any path subdir structure requirements for the hybrid app on the html, css, js files when developing/debugging in the VS2012 extension simulator for Icenium?

Are there any path subdir structure requirments for the hybrid app on the html, css, js files building the final production packages in the ICE service?

What requirements are there for default files such as the index.html file in the root of the project?  What is required and what can be changed?  Can I set my subdirectory structure to whatever I want as long as all files can be reached from the index.html file?

Or does the ICE simulator and build service require certain files in certain locations? So that we are required to use the same structure as found in the project template?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 30 Sep 2013, 09:03 AM
Hello Carl,

There are requirements only in the case you would be using custom Cordova plugins, where the plugin should have specific structure and be placed in Plugins folder. For more information on that, please refer to our documentation: Working with Custom Plugins.

Regards,
Steve
Telerik
You've missed the Icenium Visual Studio Integration keynote? It has been recorded and posted here.
Looking for tips & tricks directly from the Icenium team? Check out our blog!
Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.
Tags
AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio
Asked by
Carl
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Steve
Telerik team
Share this question
or