Are there books available to be ordered from Amazon or some retail stores on OpenAccess ORM?
1 Answer, 1 is accepted
answered on 16 Apr 2013, 07:30 AM
Currently, all the resources available for Telerik OpenAccess ORM are uploaded on the Internet and are free. I suggest that you take a look at the following:
- Getting Started Guide - this document offers a brief overview of the fundamentals in OpenAccess ORM
- Documentation - here you could find our programmer's guide as well as descriptions to our tools and features
- Knowledge Base - a set of articles that offer solutions to a variety of situations
- Code Library - a set of simple projects that demonstrate solutions to common problems or the usage of features
- Samples Kit - an off-line educational resource browser that offers a demo code based on real-life scenarios and various .NET technologies
- OpenAccess Starter Series on Telerik TV - here is a set of videos that demonstrate the basics of OpenAccess and their integration in the .NET technologies
Additionally, you could consult with the OpenAccess ORM community in our forums.
I hope that helps. If you have other questions, do not hesitate to get back to us.