This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Blank RadHTMLPlaceholder when loaded, have to resize with split container to display it.

1 Answer 26 Views
HTMLPlaceHolder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Guy
Top achievements
Rank 1
Guy asked on 16 Jul 2015, 06:27 PM

Hi,

I want to display a web page using the RadHtmlPlaceholder, but when it first shows up, it is empty (blank) even if the page loads. If I then resize the container using the RadSplitContainer, the RadHtmlPlaceholder seems to redraw and it shows correctly.

Any idea how to fix my problem ? Could I force the resize event ? How ?
Thank you !

01.<Grid >
02.    <telerik:RadDocking Grid.Row="1" Grid.ColumnSpan="2" x:Name="_NecDocking" Visibility="{Binding IsMainWorkAreaVisible, Converter={StaticResource VisibilityConverter}}" telerik:StyleManager.Theme="Office_Blue" >
03.        <telerik:RadDocking.DocumentHost>
04.            <telerik:RadSplitContainer>
05.                <telerik:RadPaneGroup Name="MainPane"
06.                              ctrl:PaneGroupExtensions.ItemsSource="{Binding NecPaneEntityList}"
07.                              ctrl:PaneGroupExtensions.ItemTitleDisplayMemberPath="HeaderText"
08.                              ctrl:PaneGroupExtensions.ItemToolTipDisplayMemberPath="ToolTipText"
09.                              ctrl:PaneGroupExtensions.ItemIsHiddenDisplayMemberPath="IsNecControlHidden" 
10.                              DropDownDisplayMode="Visible">
11.                    <ctrl:PaneGroupExtensions.ItemHeaderTemplate>
12.                        <DataTemplate>
13.                            <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal" VerticalAlignment="Center">
14.                                <Image Source="{Binding Img}" Margin="2"></Image>
15.                                <TextBlock Text="{Binding HeaderText}" Margin="2" ToolTipService.ToolTip="{Binding ToolTipText}" />
16.                                <Button  Style="{StaticResource CloseButton}" Margin="10,0,0,0" Content="M0,0 L6,6 M6, 0 L0,6" >
17.                                    <i:Interaction.Triggers>
18.                                        <i:EventTrigger EventName="Click">
19.                                            <fx:InvokeDelegateCommandAction Command="{StaticResource BtnClosePane}"
20.                                                                    CommandParameter="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource Self},Path=InvokeParameter}"/>
21.                                        </i:EventTrigger>
22.                                    </i:Interaction.Triggers>
23.                                </Button>
24.                            </StackPanel>
25.                        </DataTemplate>
26.                    </ctrl:PaneGroupExtensions.ItemHeaderTemplate>
27.                </telerik:RadPaneGroup>
28.            </telerik:RadSplitContainer>
29.        </telerik:RadDocking.DocumentHost>
30.    </telerik:RadDocking>
31.</Grid>

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kiril Vandov
Telerik team
answered on 21 Jul 2015, 10:10 AM
Hello GuyGirouard,

I have tried to reproduce the issue that you have described on our side but with no success. I did not saw where you insert the RadHtmlPlaceHikder but I assume that is it in RadPane inside the host in your code-snippet, I have also noticed that you have some custom extension. That is why I would like to ask you for more information and a sample project reproducing the issue. Doing so we will be able to better understand your scenario and provide you with the best possible solution for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Kiril Vandov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
HTMLPlaceHolder
Asked by
Guy
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kiril Vandov
Telerik team
Share this question
or