What's new in this release:
- PanelBar performance optimizations
- Documentation has been updated
- Several PanelBar run-time and design-time fixes
- A problem with changing ToolStrip orientation in VS design mode was fixed
- Several problems with the QuickStart Framework, the TextBox, and the ComboBox controls when working under 120 DPI were fixed
- A problem with the Visual Style Builder when zooming (reproducible only for certain controls) was fixed
- Problems with the docking controls (both run-time and design-time) were fixed
- The RibbonBar and ToolStrip themes were fixed
- A problem with the ComboBox control causing the form to flicker when the dropdown opens was fixed
- A problem with the zooming effect when another application takes the focus was fixed
- Problems with the TabStrip and PanelBar ContentPanels in design-mode were fixed
There is one known issue at the time of the release, which we did not manage to fix on time for the release. The Repair option in the the installer will NOT update your current versions. For this reason, we suggest uninstalling the previous version first, and only then installing the Service Pack. In case you have tried the Repair option already and you experience problems, please contact us and we will provide you with the necessary steps to fix the problem.
We are currently working on a new build which will solve this issue. Please, expect another announcement in the upcoming days.
the telerik WinForms team