I found out that deleting the .pdb file for the assembly results in JustDecompile being willing to read it. I haven’t been able to find code like that posted in my supposed “reproduction case” that causes JustDecompile to fail to read the assembly.
Sorry for the false report. I just didn’t think of trying to remove the .pdb—or even of trying to download and open the .dll I had uploaded. And, of course, the assembly I uploaded opens fine—when I open it from my Downloads folder which, of course, does not also contain the .pdb.
answered on 16 Jan 2015, 11:27 AM
Thanks for letting us know about this.
The current unreadable .pdb behavior is terribly wrong and will be fixed in our next release.
Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.